This inaugural, one-of-a-kind event in Georgia and the region will give local restaurateurs an incredible chance to meet and learn from the influential players of the restaurant industry in Europe. Our speakers have been audacious enough to disrupt the old-school business models and culinary traditions while attracting a big following in business trying to replicate their success.
Attendees will gain fresh insights, hands-on advice, best-kept secrets and signature ingredients to running a successful restaurant in this highly competitive sector.
During two days the conference will cover a broad range of topics including the food and culinary, guest experience and technology, marketing and operations, data and analysis, restaurateur-chef relations and reservations technology, as well as investment strategies.
• The restaurant of the future: trends, challenges and opportunities
• Embracing tech to create the next-generation customer experience
• Menu trends that may become mainstream
• Employees serving as brand ambassadors
• Fast food vs. casual dining: should I stay or should I go?
• Restaurant franchising
• The importance of design in restaurants in a digital era
• Chef perspective: How to run a more sustainable kitchen
• AI role in triggering customer behavior
• Tech talk: How virtual reality, gaming and analytics can engage the smartphone generation and boost customer experience
• How digital is transforming and disrupting the essence of bricks and mortar hospitality
• New marketing strategies
• Achieving customer satisfaction. Is brand loyalty a foregone myth?
Who Is Taking Part?
• Restaurant owners and executives
• Franchise operators
• Chefs and managers
• Caterers and hoteliers
• Culinary college representatives
• Media and cookbook fans
• Food aficionados
C4IBS staff can organize 1:1 meeting and match potential partners on the sidelines of the event according to requests received from participants during the registration process.