Our Keynote Speakers
Event OverviewThe Center for Innovative Business Solutions (C4IBS) is pleased to present the Smart Building Conference which will take place in Tbilisi on the 22nd and 23rd of November, 2018.
The 2-day conference aims to uncover the latest technologies and innovative approaches adopted by industry trendsetter companies and professionals to build smart homes, smart offices and smart buildings as well as explore their influences on the development of cities and urban planning.
Focusing on specific markets in Central Asia and Caucasus, this forum will convene C-suite executives of the industry’s leading local and international companies, real estate developers, startups, smart building experts, policy makers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, architects, designers and media outlets.
Key takeaways of this premier event:
The event will feature award-winning projects and renowned case-studies, offer attendees unique opportunities to benchmark with cutting-edge concepts and success stories while joining frank and forward-looking discussions about:
• Harnessing state-of-the-art technologies to increase construction productivity while boosting long-term financial returns to the consumers and developers
• The benefits of alternative building material
• What makes building truly intelligent
• Digitization of smart residences, workplaces and commercial buildings
• Smart building security
• Revitalizing urban environments
• Green initiatives and energy efficiency
• Improving livability of aging buildings and infrastructure
Who Should Attend:
Innovators and seasoned professionals from across the value chain including but not limited to:
• Construction companies, real estate developers
• Contractors and builders
• Property developers
• Government administrators, municipal policymakers
• Urban planners, architects, engineers
• Consultants, startups and entrepreneurs
• Building industry academics and practitioners
C4IBS staff can organize 1:1 meeting and match potential partners on the sidelines of the event according to requests received from participants during the registration process.